song

Loading...

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Today story

I'm waiting for my choco waffle
N ice blended chocolate dark pearl

N snap this flower



It look like sakura a lil bitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
😘

N friend telling me bout vampire at our library...so many people/student saw her reading book at this library

Omg...
So, I think I can be her friend too
O_o!!!!

Remember, my first day stay up at this lib
Actually
I sat at her favourite place till 4 am
Or near her favourite sit O_o!!!
I don't know huhuhu
Will never sit there anymore
Student said...She like that place
She will read journal/article

Sometime...maybe when she get bored
She will have fun with student....
Yup...naughty
Most of the time she ignore them
She Only stare at her book



Maybe not vampire...
It just..they tell me
A girl/woman reading book
But she is not human.....

And last night
Some student said...
Something scream at 4 am
Women voice huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment