song

Loading...

Monday, May 1, 2017

My voice :) :P


I'm trying alone song
-____-!!!


____________________________________

Faded
Short version

_____________________________________________

"my all" Ayumi Hamasaki
Japanese...
Someday,I'll try Chinese song...

____________________________________________


Sing me to sleep zzzzzzzZZZZzz

________________________________________

Riptide
_____________________________________
Jealous song


I don't have time to edit
Sing in my room...N upload


-_____-


Ok I love me
If you don't like my voice... Get Lost!!!!! Hahaha
If you like my voice...
May you rest in peace bwahaha
It will cure ur insomnia ....

I'm sleepy
I don't have mood to look at book right now..

I just wanna be alone
Sometime, I sing like crazy...N I love screaming song....Cause they scream for me
I want to scream too...but I don't have that kind of energetic voice

So hearing they scream
Heal me

Ok bla..bla..bla
If you miss me...
Listen to my voice k

N u can join green Bird team
Cause it sleep listening to my voice
Mehh


It think my voice was like sleeping pill 
I wish I could be like it
Cause it can sleep safely
Not afraid with monster


What am I blabbering
I think I gone crazy

 Bye2   πŸ˜‚πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’–πŸ’‹
πŸ―πŸ²πŸ‘‘

No comments:

Post a Comment