song

Loading...

Saturday, May 13, 2017

About me

I think I have a lot of
Dark princess inside of me

Cause...
Even a simple thing about (feeling,) (empathy)...

I learn that thing by observation to others

I don't feel sorry, pity...N not even sad seeing human die...

Example: I don't felt sad when my grandmother passed away...

@animal die...too
I don't feel sad
Even that was my pet

I took care of them
Give em bath...
Give em food
But when it die...
I don't feel sad
I just look at how it breathe...the last breathe

I just like zero feeling



You, know
Something like, I don't have a heart
And it is not acting....
I just don't feel

Basic thing that human should have...


N it isn't fair...
Why am I like this

So I keep asking God why?

Hmmmm...

My journey to know me

No comments:

Post a Comment