song

Loading...

Thursday, April 20, 2017

real talk- crazy talk

everytime
i found my kind of tribe

i be like

hey, what is wrong with him/her, he/she doing just fine, why he/she stop?
and he/she is beautiful....


and then i read all those hatred/annoying/disturbing comment
ooo...that is why...he/she turn to be crazy bwahahahahahaha
pissed off with human...

..........................................................................................................................................................

n maybe..they get annoyed with me too....
not maybe, but so sure ahahahahahhahaha :P
cause

lemme..read their mind hahahahahahaha
kidding

their mind:

what is the point you say i'm beautiful!!!!
everytime you see me... 
you avoiding me again and again

like i'm kind of monster
ghost that haunted your mind
you just need to stay...
why you've to leave...?

you're being so mean
you know me all of me
but you keep denying it

why can't you see me?

ugly, beauty
love every part of me
i want and always need you...
...................................................................................................................................................................

my answer:

hurm

i kind of scared with you
everytime i look at you deeply

i feel like staring at myself
those eyes...
it gave some chill to me

maybe i just scared with my own self
it is not about you

everytime i avoiding you
it is about me 

i'm just thinking...

wowwwww....i know/understand your mad love
we're crazy anyways

but...
maybe.it is because of
my character qualities in this life time

mad love...endless love...unconditional love
is not part of me
not part of her character

look at you
you, embrace that madness, fully
and break the rule
no more...bad/good character

from one source
then we scattered
separate....

i posses qualities/character, that is different from you...
i can't be you, n you can't be me

and i'll keep avoiding you till my last breathe as her
i love me anyway

i'm not ready for home
i'm not ready for mad love
she says that kind of love is YUCK!!!!


AND everytime you speak with me
i mean, speaking with her 
you get so emotional
i hate you so much
that i don't wanna see your face anymore

i be like
what is wrong with him/her???????????????????
heyyy...this is my first time talking with you..in this life.
i dont even know you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why you behave like this??????

i feel so confuse

then i remember...
i should remind myself bout the source
that 
we're one....


You're so stupid
you can't stop revealing your true self to me
that is why i need to avoid you

hurm...i feel like...not seeing human anymore...........


........................................................................................................................................................






dear me...
please avoid human being
stay away from them............

you're stubborn 
show them...how stubborn you could be...hahahahahaha

so human....
seperate you reality and illusion k
don't make me confuse...............
she won't mind being alone
she enjoy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment