song

Loading...

Monday, April 3, 2017

myself



if you want to ask me bout my friend
i’ll said

they’re kind of…
when you want them to be with you at 3am..
ya in the freaking morning..they will be there for you
driving 3 hour just to meet you…

i doonno where i got/found those kind of friend
they’re near to prefect..

mom n dad are like that too…driving bout five to seven hour just to meet me………
spoil princess

even the one..that i wrote a bad thing in this blog…like i hate them…even wanted to kill them. They’re kind of…when you’re in trouble n want them to help you…they’re type of

”call me”…

N ofc, Like hell i’ll call you ahahahaha… Even when i die, i’ll not. You’re enemy..you’re not my friend. But i;m not blind to see your kindness…your nice side…But like hell…i’ll not let you be near me…shuhh..shuhhh…be gone







 i’m crazy alone girl…i like to be alone aahahaha
and…to friend..or to enemy…i just want them to stay away
cause…i need to figure it out…bout “who am i?”
i just wanna know who am i?
and i’m thinking…my mission in this life as her
she just wanna know bout who she is? why is she here? what the hell is diz world?
why it is all so strange? she want back her memory…………………………………………….
and a lot of thing in her mind..njahfahFICHIFHIIhguehtuiahijheijfljecnhrighmiurh

she couldn’t be normal like you…Cause something inside her…iz screaming…She want to know everything. Feel like..i couldn’t breathe…

and when i get it back…i’ll keep it…and promise to myself..will not losing my memory again..Why she choose to live like crazy…moron..empty…I will not let you be those crazy zombie person.

p/s: i feel like…another me know everything…but she couldn’t say anything
and another one…she still learn to know bout herself hurm

No comments:

Post a Comment