song

Loading...

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

fairytale of me



me at her age
i’m not using hand to move thing
it just happened out of my control
i just look at towel, and the towel started to floating -___-
i even freak out…i thought it was ghost

me the now…
last time, few weeks ago, i mess with vending machine…sorry
and the automatic door can’t detect me… so it doesn’t want to open
i’m so pissed off that morning…feel like crying…well i cried….

so, i meditate…and calm myself down…and all the problem was fixed
thanks God

ya..it always be that way…everytime i get angry like a lot…
i’ll mess with electric stuff -__- …maybe i’m lightning stuff
i love to see lightning and the  storm sound…
i even open it on youtube just to hear it…
it calm me down…and help me to sleep……………………………….

just this few year …i start to hate lightning and storm…
cause… hurm
now…i begin to love it back

last time… i saw lighting…i said to my friend

me: it’s beautiful :)
friend: -___- …haish…you should feel afraid with it… not beautiful k 


p/s: i love high place...i like thunder and storm

No comments:

Post a Comment