song

Loading...

Monday, March 20, 2017

sometime...



as a human
as a girl
i’m scared
then…i remind my self…
 i’ve GOD

I CAN CRY..N TELL HIM EVERYTHING
MY FEAR…my insecurities…

sometime…i feel everything is falling apart
i don’t know where i belong…n what am i doing here…

where am i?
i’m so lost


link 






if i be that girl
i'll say...


 ahahahahahaha
 crazy

p/s: i ask dad...for ang pau
i want new laptop bwahahahhahahahhaha
spoil princess

i hope he will grant my wishes bwahahahaha

i already use the old one for...eight years already, i think huhuhuhu 

see
being student...
make you poor... -____-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everytime..i want to work 
i want my own money
mom..said no.................
and she repeat "study..study...study"

i hate it...
when they -"stupid human"- say...
hurm all you need is asking your parent..cause they work..and they've money
i hate it...i hate it soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
go die with your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you think
i feel comfortable...and not shy...?????????????????????????????????????
da hell

all i remember...bout my own money...
when i got it...i gave it all to people 
i gave it to mom..and said
"please give it to poor..."

cause...i already full...mom and dad...already gave me a lot

and i learn from mom...
she spend a lot for poor...she is kind of generous woman
ya..i learn this attitude from mom....


sometime...
my pocket money
bout 1 thousand...i gave it to people
ya...i want to buy something else using that money
i think it was computer stuff...or something like that...
but they need it the most
so i gave it to them

-old story-

yup..not telling my name...just gave it... 
-IT IS SO SHY TO TELL SOMETHING LIKE THAt-


maybe that is why
when people/stranger see me...they be like: giving me free food/meal
suddenly giving me a gift
like a lot...


don't do that!!!!!don't spoil me....i'm shy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i see you...i feel like..i wanna hide
donno where to put my face
i feel shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
"this is how i feel"
i like it when you give me a gift...

i'm 5 years old..ofc i like present...i'm so excited
but i can't do anything bout how i feel


sometime...
i want to give donation...but i have no money anymore...
i be like... "I FEEL SO SAD!!!!!!!!! & HELPLESS...FEEL SO WEAK"
so..im texting mom some message

me: mom...i wanna give to that people...RM 100
but i don't have enough..i only have about RM 15 in my hand
can you transfer yours to their account...

-in heart- hoping mom will help them-i feel so helpless-

mom: okay :P




n someday...when i work...i'll still be the same...
i don't want to be greedy
Allah..please teach me to be generous
n not greedy...
 i'm bad


..............................................................................................................

and stupid boy n girl
that hurt my feeling....i hate you
  ofc silly boy n girl 

to that boy
...i'm girl....n i'm not boy...
if my parent take a good care of me...you shouldn't be jealous
i hope you won't ask money  from ur parent !!!!!!!!!!
cause you're boy!!!!!



n to that girl
i'm being easy on you
cause you're girl
but i don't like you...stay away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel bad...
cause i know..it is hard to be a girl...
in this stupid world of coward/weak men world...


i thought Islam teach you...
all men should take a good care to their women
what? Be their leader? men is leader to women?
protect women/girl? ahahahahaha

hurmmmmm shiiiitt


 link
 link



 link



No comments:

Post a Comment