song

Loading...

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

sometime 2-crazy me-why i'm angry...

and
i'm soooooooooo angry at the other me
YOu're so stupid
dumbasss person that i've ever met on this Earth

imma gonna kill you arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
you're such a mess

what you're thinking you're doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your time already end


please respect my time...my moment...my era!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't like your love story..your bullshit...romance
who the hell is him..i don't care!!!!
i hate it....

you're just the same with cat
you know...cat..meow2..meow
always jealous with my book....


in this era... i love book
i've a lot of thing to do
a lot of book to be read
you just ruin everything... i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111


i hope...i go into your time/era...imma gonna kick your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and imma gonna kick his ass too
ok...and kill both of you


i don't love him...you're the one who love him like hell
wat the hell is that guy...yuckk....
you knew it night....i feel so yuck..at you and him
it is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
creeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


i just...why you're a part of me...i hope...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i hope you will not ruin my dream
my plan..
my focus
my dream

my study

no men is allow into my plan ok...
no no no no no.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
family??????????
it will take a lot of my time...my free time...my alone time....don't wanttttttttt
gonna reject any men


you know
that i scare with commitment...why you do all that... ?????????
i'm sick dear....i sick...i'm not fully recover..............................






i like history...i want to know everything
my heart feel like full with flower
everytime...i hear people talk about history






i call her night
night me..is different from day me...


night is like...an adult...
n me...i'm just 5 yo innocent lil princess
n night always make me cry..she is crazy

totally different from me
like 2 people in one body
i hate her so much

she is so yuck 
i just wanna kill her
n kick her


p/s: how i want to handle her????????????????????????????????
sometime she laugh
i scare to hear she laughing

voice that i hear
it is not my voice..it is her voice 
i'm not saying anything

like i told you before:
i'm at my study desk/table...suddenly..i hear she laugh like crazy....
it freak me out T T

and that men voice also..it freak me out


just leave me alone both of you...i'm so tired with your love story.........



see..i'm crazy 




a lot of journal..knowledge that i found from e library...
it make me realize...i waste a lot of time...i don't have a lot of time...to read all that book
 imma gonna start right now

i'm so sorry night
i want to know your story, your history 
but i need to focus..on the now era...

i love fairytale
but you've to support my character in this era
your already end..ok

and now..you're me...
i don't like him...he is stranger to me
i don't know him
i just know you a little
 n doono anything bout him k


THE END OF FAIRYTALE
PUZZLE THAT NEED TO BE SOLVE
HOPE..I WONT BE CRAZY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment