song

Loading...

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Nite mood: my happy ending


Ok

You've got ur dumb++++friends
I know what they say
They tell u i'm difficult
But so are they

But they don't know me
Do they even know you
They don't even know their ownself

Zombie anyway ahaha

You're everything that i wanted
Not zombie..but the real u
We're meant to be, suppose to be
But we lost it

N all of the memories so close to me just fade away....amnesia hurm

p/s: i'm want me not you
I love me so much










Ya everything
That make u feel something
Place, movie, scenery, wind

Ok...let's discover our ownself
N love him/her deeply


But if i found something that I don't like bout my past...I gonna go back in time n kick her ass ahahaha...



Ok focus
I think..I lost my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment