song

Loading...

Monday, March 13, 2017

Me n My Blabbering at you



single lady already found her book
so she don’t have time to party!!!!
she only dance with her book --___--
library is her party




i like diz song
let's dance
...i think full moon is affecting me




maybe you should join her -____-
no…no…no YOU aren’t allow into that party
cause you’ll just messing up her mind….
you come here to read…or to play around!!!!

DON’T YOU KNOW BOUT FOCUS!!!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE…
THEY’RE SO LOVEY DOVEY  front of me…yuck!!!!!! not yummy ok
i’m so confuse…don’t teach something like that to 5 yo..its rude!!!
hello dear..this is library…why!!!!!!!
i don’t care..night or day…but this is library…not your lover doveR time…

she sleep on his lap -____-!!! and sit front of me
ya…cat

but cat already know how to respect my study time…it will just sleep near me, not on my book or lap anymore…It just don’t want me to study alone…

i don’t like such couple..i don’t care bf/gf, married or not…
it just..im not used to it
ya…i  don’t like their aura


thanks…God..they aren’t stay up till 4 am like me…
cause i can’t stop wishing for them to go home n disappear!!!
their aura, not helping me with my study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don’t hate them…i just don’t like their behavior……………………

“cepatla balik, serabut ahh kepala otak aku tengok korang” ahahahahaha


please couple….i don’t know what is wrong with me..why i’m attracting such character to appear…but please dear…don’t teach me bout couple thing!!!!!


i don’t know what crazy me wrote in her story line…stupid predestination…
Maybe i’m just too crazy at that time…………………………………………………….
now you still can play with me…But wait till
i mastering  my free will…hehehehehehe


i know..i  shouldn’t look at them
my eyes iz sooooo stupid………….
next time…







dear Mimi, next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just look at your book…don’t look front of you
so you won’t aware..they stare or look at you
it is just you and book exist…ok

spell/repeat this mantra IN YOUR HEAD….1000000000000000000000000000000000x
“ONLY ME & MY BOOK  EXIST..DOESNT CARE BOUT ANYTHING ELSE”


Sometime..
another couple story…
sometime they smile at me…glupp..
it begin with her girlfriend smiling at me
when that girl went somewhere and leave that boy…i be like –in heart-
“oi girl….where you go….??????don’t leave that Dracula here… take him too”
and next day her boyfriend smile at me
i be like…oh no….
i know…i’m not friendly and soooooooooo mean  hurmmmmm


n my friend –she already married-and continue her study…
doing her master

she said: someday when you get married, don’t stay up too late…me and my husband also like to stay up at night…but i can’t continue such routine…i’m tired n sleepy….





the moral value  from this experience:

i think…they want to teach me…if you’ve boyfriend/husband….they can stay up with you, and help/support  you with your study …ok thanks…

Your moral value/teaching is rejected….im totally stubborn….the most stubborn human being that you’ll ever met

i’ll create my destiny…..
erase the old one ahahahahahaha

my roommate be like…
when she saw my hair is short
“I WANT TO CUT MY HAIR TOOOOOOOOOOOO”
-______- she is so sweet… ahahahaha

p/s: im in my room now…off from library….


u don't want this good girl to turn out to be like this
so don't mess 
u don't want me to go out with thousand million date
like you said to me....
cause it is your nightmare!!!!!!

so DON'T TEACH ABOUT COUPLE THING
boyfriend n girlfriend
to 5 yo sweet me

ok 
shittt
wat da hell 

n flirt only with you -____-!!!
only one
why can i have like 4..maybe 7, 10 or hundred boy
it is boring...if it just one boy ahahahaha
yuckkk

i'm crazy

just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment