song

Loading...

Friday, March 17, 2017

HAHAHAHA


Yup2
Phenomenal at breathing bwahaha
Adoiyai kah kah kah


Keep it up


But me, i scared like hell/nervous whenever friend/human texting or calling me...

I be like...oh noooooooooooo
O_o why you speak
There are like hundred human
In diz place why u?me???????
i'm mute anywaywahaha

Yet...i've to be normal, calm down
N reply their message.:

Me: i miss u too hahahaha



Me n cat
Cat be like

Cat: open your doorrrrrrrrr!!!!! I wanna come in....hey wat u doing in there alone...i just can't let you be alone...imma gonna disturb yo

Thats okay if you don't have food
Just petting me or letme petting u
O_o

N put it hand under my door n meow meow meow

Me: noooooooooooooooo



p/s: seriously cat, always choose the meanest person like me...you should choose, cat lover k. Not me...i'm not lover...but something else...huhu

N Already 2 days
Black kitty show me
Reptile with 4 leg n long tail

So i've to hold it (reptile)tail
N safe it from naughty cat -___-
He put it near my shoes while i'm reading outside library


First day
He made all girl screaming
Second day he gave it to me


N that thing hide at my shoes

That thing: please take me away from that cat


N boy n girl...i'm not weird ok...that thing is cute...so i can touch it, to safe it from kitty










No comments:

Post a Comment