song

Loading...

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Today

Reading this history book
Sometime,

When I read, some verse/phrase
Example
when he spoke/advised to  his son
Sometime, it feel like he speak that word to me directly gluppppp

Ofc scary

Not timur, but baber to his son Humayun....
hahahaha


Now, I read page 10
40 pages left

Please I feel like dying
Feel like climbing the mountain
N jump down n die huhuhuhu
I love high place...my favourite place
The higher the better
.............
When i think back...
2 year old me or 1-3/5 yo me
She like to be with crowded
I mean, be at place that full with human

But don't touch, don't speak with her
Let she do her thing
You just need to be there
Don't disturb... Don't annoy her
If not she started to cry, n scream

N want her mommy -_____-


I guess that lil girl
Still alive deep within me
Moon



No comments:

Post a Comment