song

Loading...

Sunday, February 19, 2017

night fairytale- life journey



that night
i mean the night that i heard some strange voice
men voice in ancient language…maybe Greek
it was so strange

can’t eaisly describe how it feel, 
even though i donno
what kind of word he said

but it made me felt something like….
“come to me, i want you ”
it is complicated feeling…
love and lust
yin yang…
dark n light yaaaaaaaaaa
freaking scary, i can’t move my body,
 i saw mom front of me
but i can’t  call her


and i choose to stop from hearing that voice…
i’m just a lil girl…how dare you try to teach me bout adult thing!!!!!!!!!!
ewwwwwwww….shut up!!!!!!






repeat…and blabbering the same story





first time…i caught in worst fever –childhood- …also,i couldn’t move my body
i was drag into dream world…couldn’t escape…it was exhausted night…..
i want to sleep but can’t sleep…cause i’m  awake in dream world……………
i knew i’m in dream world…i’m aware…i was on bed
 so i opened my eyes… i really  wanna escape that dream…i need to rest
but what i saw? i saw ghost, it stared at me…i couldn’t screamed, couldn’t
call my cousin that slept near me that night…cause i was toooooo exhausted
so, to avoid from seeing that ghost face, i close my eyes…and enjoy the dream world



second time- in high school…night n day appear/occur at the same time 12 midnight
i’m  thinking …if i go to see the source, where that light is coming from? …does it mean i’ll disappear from this place????????




and at my new place
one of my housemate said… her sister also got a very strange experience

her sister was sick for a long time… It happen because, one dark creature from another realm/world fall in love with her sister and want to make her as his wife O_O!!!!!. Maybe, he tried to take her by force/abduction, but her family found the source of her sickness.  And they, negotiate/discuss, with that creature, n asked why he do that to her sister? 


If she choose him, she need to let go off her family, and she can’t return to this place/human world anymore. That is the rule in that place….

And she said nooooooooo to him…

it is not alien -____-!!!! that dark creature look like human, but his attire look like ancient warrior -_____-!!!!

my housemate said, that creature like her sister because she is tooooooo soft and sweet kind of character…and my housemate character is a lil bit different from her sister…. we’re fierce muahahahaha

THE MORAL VALUE FROM THIS STORY  HURM

don’t be soft and sweet but be fierce….warrior princess bwahahahahaha
and kick his butt oopssss kidding……………………..my shakti huhuhuhuhuhu
 


see..everywhere i go…
it repeat the same code
the same story…or near to same
the story and the code that i couldn’t understand or maybe i’m too young to understand
ok the end…tomorrow …imma gonna go date with my book bye..bye.bye
my ridiculous journey..to understand bout my life……………………………………………………….







i cannot focus if i’m in that kind of drunkenness  -____-
don’t teach me that kind of love…ok…she still 5 yo in heart
i be heartless…so i can focus with my book

No comments:

Post a Comment