song

Loading...

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Mom, me n trust

Hurmm
My mom/mama once said to me
Cause she worried bout me

She said

" this girl trust in people too much
for her everyone iz nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She want to teach me bout bad people

N I said: Allah iz always with me huhuu why scared hehe

-______-
Ya, mom is right, that is my light side
Couldn't help myself to trust everyone I meet...yup stranger huhu

I want to be whole, so right now, I'm trying/learning to embrace my dark side.......
It still weak, my light side is stronger than dark side.....

Can u believe
I meet people for the first time
N they already offer me to stay with them O_O...not only one, but 3.......
Actually 4


N ofc...I refuse...
I want to be strong by my own
Stand on my own feet hahaha

No, I'm not telling anything bout me, I just saying bout my study.....

See...my aura n personality is scary
She love people

But she need to wear dark mask muahaha...


I need to learn bout dark
N be bad n kill n hate
Yup I'm curious bout dark
















No comments:

Post a Comment