song

Loading...

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

hurm dark personality



Nyx, you are usually known to be calm, composed and carefree but if someone tries to hurt you or your loved ones, no one can save them from the wrath of your dark side. Share this and let your friends know what is likely to bring out your dark side.

link

p/s: ya..i think you're right
she is or she was something like that


-____-!!!!
agree with you Aurora


All my demons
Greeting me here as a friend


For five days I will walk away
From the lonely life, I am done with pain


Pack my bags
I know the road
I write the words and here I go
Towards the peace I need to find
I’ll be fine, I’ll be fine on the other side

I meet the eyes
I recognise how they have changed with time

I find myself surrounded by a coffin in the night


.................................................................................................................................................

ya..it is bit scary to meet with a lot of new people -_____-!!!!
maybe my aura or my personality....
it attract people to speak with me everytime they meet me.....

that is okay....dear...
as long as you're nice to me
just wanna feel my warm n love....
but if you...
you hurt me...then you're dead!!!!! ahahahahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment