song

Loading...

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Aim:wish:Oxford:focus

Hurmm

I'm aiming at Oxford

Hurmm

She is 26 n already doing her PhD
N she want to finish it in 2 year 0_0
Math field

N she aiming for harvard or Oxford

.....,............

So focus....my plan??????????
After degree
Should I choose to work?
Or continue my study n be Pokemon master hehhehe

She do her master, in 1 year n half
N sHe said man jadda wa Jada hurm

Everyday she sleep at 10 n wake up at 3 am

If she have a lot to do, she wake up at 1 or 2

.............................

Hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I need 5 year
To improve my English n Arabic

I guess, I should choose to further my study.....hurmmmmmmm but -_____- I want money, I want to work..............

You can't focus
Work n study, theyre not best friend
Choose only one.....

I want to be like her........
Finishing master n PhD as fast as lightning -_______-



See yaaaaaaaa





No comments:

Post a Comment