song

Loading...

Sunday, January 22, 2017

reminder to me



Mimi everytime you miss home
And you’re so homesick………
You should stare at this bloody gown



And you should keep in mind…..
Monster is still monster

You gave them sooo many chances…feel pity for them
And sometime…be on dear side in their worst time…..
But they didn’t appreciate…….
you’re like water

And now it is time for you to be fire…enough with water

They shouldn’t treat princess like this

I really2 want him to die…to lose his hand…to lose his leg
And burn him in fire…no grave… disappear in that fire
Hurm..maybe car crush..wonderful..with his beloved car ahahahahahahaahaha

ya...and then we will start to torture all his people haha

No more his character in this fairytale..no more his role in my story book
perfect 

 p/s: i think i should buy two knife
one for his head...cut his head
and one more for his stomach and heart

if i will end up in prison...
it is not worth it..if i just stab his body once
i'll stab..stab..stab...till my heart satisfy

this tragedy will only happen..if he dare to come to me....
forgiveness...bullshitttttttt...ur ass
i just hate him so much....

who know..
the most coward demon
try to show up...and show his ugly face...and begging for forgiveness
ya..he will start to feel scare...when he lose his punching hand...........
and all his beloved follower also...will start to shivering...................
disgusting....this is...i think this is my first time...i feel soooo angry/hatred .........99% ahahaha




p/s: my crazy moment....
the dark me

No comments:

Post a Comment