song

Loading...

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

me & question & fairytale time





everytime..i dream bout snake
hurm

- sometime i saw…they kill that snake
- sometime snake came to me…it like me -___- n i don’t like snake
it just wanna  be near me…and it make me…oh nooooooooo
- sometime it stare at me o_o
-sometime it angry at me…but it couldn’t do anything -___-!!!!!

ya…never once it bite me…
try do that!!!! i promise i eat your head hurm ahahaha



maybe, because i like all animal so it appear in my dream…
i don’t like snake cause
dangerous………………..

i dream bout tiger…
i hug tiger -____-!!!! it is fluffy, couldn’t help myself
dream is so funny…but well, i still can touch tiger…n it feel like real hurm



in my dream
dragon…
 i have two dragon…
one is black and it stay  in sea, no wing, it look like snake , and ofc big,
this one…it like to blabbering/gave free lecture…it don’t like i stay with human -__-

another one is blue/bluish sky color, blue eyes,  and it size is bigger than the black one.
it is totally big…double/triple/100 time big than the one in the sea.

one in sea, another one in sky..hug my dragon...don't worry..i don't like human too waakakaka


p/s: maybe this is a piece of my memory
my past memory
ya..i do believe in reincarnation
and i do believe in God/Allah hehe
this world is full with question....
we come to this era with amnesia 
not remember a single thing

so..we shouldn't say we know everything 
ask God to guide our path to the final Truth
dear beloved God, i'm ready...but don't be too hard on me
or..i'm gonna sulk ahahahahaha

when i sulk
i'll take...10000 million light year
to go back to you muahahaha ...kidding
 n i won't mind wander on this strange land alone
the fallen angel bwahahahaha the stubborn one

the fallen angel
but still...i don't like demon/dark
i just can't help myself
i just wanna eat them all
and nothing like demon will remain
so..don't u ever dare show ur bullshit face to me
please be ashamed ahahaha

can't help my nature
she just hate dark so much
that is not your mistake dear
this is how our character work/been program



reincarnation: i wanna read this later


i think in Quran...
AL-AN’AM 6 : 122



أَوَمَن كَانَ مَيْتًا فَأَحْيَيْنَاهُ وَجَعَلْنَا لَهُ نُورًا يَمْشِي بِهِ فِي النَّاسِ كَمَن مَّثَلُهُ فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ لَيْسَ بِخَارِجٍ مِّنْهَا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ زُيِّنَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ

Sahih International

And is one who was dead and We gave him life and made for him light by which to walk among the people like one who is in darkness, never to emerge therefrom? Thus it has been made pleasing to the disbelievers that which they were doing.





p/s: the question is…why i stuck in this era?
p/s: how many story “this me” already create
p/s: how many death & life did i already pass



come on..we're infinity....
die/death won't change anything
we will learned the lesson in each stage





how to get back all my ability...or our ability
like teleportation.......................................

human should discover their greatest ability
be wireless...like we use to be..................

stargate exist....stargate to another dimension, higher dimension

 not this kind of gate ahahaha
people in there...
they create their story, their illusion, their surrounding
so their eyes see what they wish to see
experience what they wish to experience


the real stargate
actually...that startgate
exist in us
it need to be activate









p/s: i'm crazy
the end...

ok focus..in my reality world
bye2..fairtale realm
when i get stress with reality

i will talk with you again
in it keep me sane..for a while

cya..i love me

No comments:

Post a Comment