song

Loading...

Friday, January 20, 2017

hurm...dear demon


mom said to me
that demon asking me to forgive him
i think...mom is making a fairytale -___-!!! in wonderland

listen...dear egoISTIC DEMON!!!!

YOU ALREADY CROSS THE LINE!!!
I CAN'T TURN BACK

i already reach my limit...no more patience
i spare your life cause of your beloved mom
and because i respect the light within me.....
but don't let me see your face for the second time
cause i'll let my dark side speak to you!!!!!!!

i swear to your Creator...i'll kill you with my own hand!!!!!!
this cheap world...i'll crush your world... i;m not afraid with death
prison also....i won't mind it


to see you suffer is my pleasure
the death of you is my victory


and don't play with dark if you're afraid with darkness
my rule...my game...

you punch me one...i'll punch you a thousand time
one drop of my blood...then that is the death of you :)
but i wanna see you suffer
you can;t die now..............
it's my pleasure to see you suffer until you die........

when i angry
keep this in your mind
it is not only you will suffer
but all people that are so dear to you!!!!!!!!


isn't it scary...
just wait........

this life is infinity....
and from that suffering
i want to teach you...ofc for your next life hehe
to think thousand time before you hurting anything hehehehehe
and forgiveness isn't something you get soooooo easily...
like eating candy

we won't forget
we won't forgive



.......................................................................................................................................


song 4 u

.........................................................................................................................................













































No comments:

Post a Comment