song

Loading...

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

sleepy...n membebel




i’m so sorry
lemme figure this out first…
i need a lot of year for myself
i miss my friend so much……………..
but my heart say no…so i need to listen to her

all of you,  so perfect…

believe me…
nothing can be compare with you
i’m so lucky to meet you……….

what i see…your life is not complex like mine
it mean harmony…just a few/little, bad/negative karma
i feel happy…

that is why i don’t want to share mine with you
i create my own problem…so i need to solve it alone
my responsibility..not someone else…………….

if i share my problem with you…..
i’m afraid, that i put “hatred” into your heart
and you can’t control it, it will ruin you




i don’t want to make it worst………………..

T T it is so hard to have people of love in your life
cause they’re real type of friend….
and i afraid that i’ll ruin their nice character -___-
so..if  they choose to leave me………..
i’m  a lil bit relief
ya..i’m lil bit sad..
but it is a nice choice
i agree with you

ya..they’re still sleeping in a very deep sleep
it is sad... they’re still asleep..but….

who don’t like nice people?????

 p/s: my open diary…
just read it like comic…
fairytale comic…
i’m just character in that story
learn from her….

nite all…lot of love


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ 

OK..i want to turn off the light

No comments:

Post a Comment