song

Loading...

Friday, December 16, 2016

real fake












stop using robot-boot-spam to visit my blog
i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you want me to kill you too?
i like killing...hurm....

i want real thing...i don’t like anything that is fake

o my...i just get angry with everything grrrrrrrrr

i won’t mind, if i’m the only one who read what i wrote

cause she isn’t fake...she is real...

you know, i like talking with myself...and writing is therapy
it help me..not to be fully crazy
 
in my own world

my hiding place

btw...i'm crazy...



they like this story...
i like it too
i hope someone will write it..
and i be the reader.............
then..i'll cry reading it....
like i cry watching movie

http://cahayamacedonia.blogspot.my/2013/02/kazeyuki-preview2.html







p/s: i will start reading military book
how many time..i try to read it
and then i give up
i hate military...
but...still can't run away from my destiny
i hate destiny...



so many hate
that's okay
i love me....
me, don't be sad





No comments:

Post a Comment