song

Loading...

Saturday, December 17, 2016

My Favourite Food List









i wanna dream bout food…
escaping stress

my favourite food list

1.       ofc PIZZA ngeee
2.       Fried rice
3.       cream puff
4.       sizzling noodle
5.       Laksam
6.       Lasagna
7.       coleslaw- i know mayonis isn’t good for me..but who care hahaha i always make this, easiest recipe ever. u just need to chop cabbage,carrot,half onion, mayo, put in fridge.
8.       Fries
9.       Bread…yummy
10.   mushroom n all type of vegetable
11.   yong tau foo
12.   Tofu Fa/daufufaa – i know..i can’t eat soy

see..well..i’m half Chinese anyway hahahaha -___-!!!!!
Drink? i like to drink plain water n ofc chocolate drink
i change milo to chocolate drink



................................................................................................................

PIZZA




 FRIED RICE

chinese
 pattaya
 they put rice in egg
 or wrap it

 paprik

 fried rice+this


ya..my favourite....always eating fried rice
i can eat it everyday hahaha



normally, i eat one time only..
breakfast + lunch + dinner ahahahaha -___-!!! 3 in 1


but sometime
my mood change
i feel like..i want to eat this whole universe -___-




.........................................................................................................


 CREAM PUFF

love this...link











SIZZLING NOODLE


this one also my routine...
i love sizzling






LAKSAM -traditional food...







LASAGNA

 link




COLESLAW





FRIES




MUSHROOM




YONG TAU FOO





And i can’t really eat sea food but i like it, not suitable with my skin, allergic…i’m not always   
eating it. Actually..any type of animal, not really suitable with me. They’re not best friend.


Type A blood: A meat-free diet based on fruits and vegetables, beans and legumes, and whole 
grains -- ideally, organic and fresh, because D'Adamo says people with type A blood have a 
sensitive immune system.







TOFU FA




THE END


.......................................................................................................................................












And at home…people forcing me to eat. Even though, i said, I DON’T WANNA EAT. i’m not
hungry. So many time, wasting food and throw it away. Feel guilty. But if i don’t do that, they will 
keep forcing me to eat. So to avoid human from forcing me to eat, i fasting. Safe. And here, no one
forcing me to eat yeay. But, sometime, they ask me, do you want me to buy you food? Don’t you
feel boring, not eating anything?

People at home
They’re stubborn. They don’t understand, why i’m not eating. For them it is ridiculous not eating.
 Mom also the same, she agree with me. But sometime, she bought my favourite food, cause she
 want me to eat..ahahahaha..so brilliant.

everywhere i go, people just wanna feed me -___-!!! am i that pity?
flashback…aunt cried cause i don’t wanna ate her cooking. –

mom 
mom: Miiiiiiiiiiiiiii…
me: whattttttt? from far
mom: let’s eat together
she also said, something like, i’m sulk if you don’t eat my cooking

eating is fun…but not eating is fun too. Safe my tummy, it feel better when it is empty. Feel more 
healthy. And i could experience poor, homeless condition. They wanna eat, but they don’t have any 
food to eat. And when they look at delicious food…they couldn’t do anything, only stare at it. One 
Month, Two month, a year…. hurm


Be like me…it is fun not eating anything..aahhaha not sad at all


Dad like to bought me…chicken fried rice, chicken fried, satay, rojak buah,popia…and for him, i
should eat everyday…



ROJAK bUAH-all type of fruit



 PASEMBOR


 POPIA-they put vegetable in it
SATAY-chicken





link 






when you look at food
you think you can eat it all
but...you can't
cause your stomach have limited space

don't ruin your health -____-











p/s: great..and then suddenly cousin called…and …
” GO EAT SOME RICE!!!” sync
“DON’T YOU FEEL HUNGRY?”
and she said..my roses grow bigger with lot of flower yeay
and i asked her to cut the mature stem…and plant it at another place







             jUST Looking at food picture..it already make me full... -____-!!!!
 my stomach be like...drinking 2 glass water n biscuit..then it already full -___-
 dear stomach..what is going wrong with you? be normal ok..


i donno what i do...
till i get a lot of food -___- free of charge
oi..dear past me..what did you do? kidding
lemme feed human...... 

don't be fat...

btw Thanks God....
off

No comments:

Post a Comment