song

Loading...

Friday, December 2, 2016

between life and death...



tomorrow i’ll be alone without mom and dad -__-
i thought i wanna stay with them …
only 3 month i stay at home

and my cousin be like
please stay, don’t go, and then she cried

that bastard as long as he alive…i won’t return to that home
i can’t even live in the same earth with him

dear God…
long time ago
i use the same prayer…

and you keep me alive…and let another die

this time…also the same…
if you let him alive on this earth then take me from this earth
if you choose me to stay on this earth…then he should die…..
 cause i can’t breathe the same air..it’s like poison……………….

life will be exchange with life

p/s: do you think God didn’t listen to your prayer
even it’s ridiculous he’ll listen, he’ll understand
not like human..they’re stupid..and don’t understand me ahahahaha



p/s: i won't mind death...
so..i'll return to my God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment