song

Loading...

Sunday, November 13, 2016

time to crazy: story telling time; ancestor craziness




i trying hard to understand about love and friendship
i read
in legendary sacred book of friendship wakakakakkaka
first rule

-don’t leave your friend no matter what  -____-!!!!

hurm…this is hard
if we want to get involve with human world, we need to heal our own wound
just look at me, you’ll be like me, at first you think you’re ok, and then you start
to lose control haha

they like to play with emotion, they’re crazy, the whole world are insane

we Malay or another spiritual tribe we carry that memory in our dna pass
from generation to generation. If we forgot about our nature our root
that we’re spiritual tribe.  God is our priority. Then our world start to ruin
or we start to ruin…

About my ancestor, ya he ran away from that castle. What he gain if he fought, kill each other for throne? then yeay you get fresh blood and drink it right? That title, that throne is shittt. I can feel, how sad he was. Fighting with his own sibling…
Maybe i learn a lot from him. If people hurting us, don’t kill them, but leave them, delete –maybe punch their face a lil ahahaha- then leave . It is no use fighting. It will hurt me and them.
I donno about this king story, no one ever told me. Then all the weird stuff keep happening. In my childhood, in highschool, until i have to search the answer for that mystery.

great grandfather, ofc he was not perfect, no human is perfect. I don’t know how deep he went through unseen world, another dimension. He got white tiger, he be friend with elf  human –bunian-. greatgrandfather-grandfather-mom-me…so, i donno..i’m forth, fifth, sixth or seventh or eleventh ahahah generation. It is sad if i keep touching about this history, i donno, i just feel like, i don’t want to know about that,BUT I’M FREAKING CURIOUS, i don’t want any relation/get attach with it. Everytime i get close to it, i couldn’t stop crying. Why i’m soooo sad -____-!!!..you’re weird dear me.

After he run away from  castle. He change name, throw away the title, marry with common people. ofc only one wife la~la~la. ohohohoho. I’m proud with you ggfather. If i meet you, i think we can be bff ahahahaha. People in that village will asked his help if they want to borrow something from elf village –another dimension-. He was like a gate keeper or door keeper between 2 world.

And i learn, it is not only ggfather, a lot more/ i mean, they’re still some people at that time have that kind of ability. -___-!!! already found their grandchild..hurm..wekkkk don’t wanna be your friend..stay away from me. Step on your face. I’m snobbish. I don’t be friend with stranger….

what you feel if you got that ability????????? do you feel proud with yourself? hurm arrogant? then, you’ll doom..dead. Remember, GOD is our priority. Love God. God give you that ability…you’re just weak human being, dust, have no value at all. You’re nothing, we’re nothing without Him.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
And…that is one of character that have role in this theater performance. We’re just puppet. God create that character…

King Shakti…hurm…King of Illusion with his tiger…Haahaha..and i’m his greatgrandchild……..
great..and i scare with ghost -_____________-!!!!! i don’t like ghost..it’s so scary
that is why he can see the unseen world. Fierce, brave and don’t like villain………………………..
But he like peaceful place.

I try to understand about this character. I try to combine, my knowledge with my friend knowledge. She taught me about main character in this freaking crazy world….MOM already screaming –yup go to shopping complex- …i’ll write, later…



\

No comments:

Post a Comment