song

Loading...

Sunday, November 6, 2016

thanks...hurm

sometime, i just caught in
 Anthropophobia thing

no need to take my word seriously
that is just temporary feeling, emotion
cause i can't handle it-_______-!!!
i'll feel better after i wrote my anger 
if i let in stay in me, i'll die.....

hurm...
sometime i scare with love
sometime i scare with hate
so i need to stay away from that two stuff

they're big problem...


you need to give me: pizza...so i won't get angry
but..i don't want it from monster.......................
i'm still angry

lemme step on your face...that is the best thing ever






thanks God
for people of love in my life
it feel like they took away the pain from me with their smile...

but,..don't get close to me....cause i'm in alone mood


well..my roses..they're so healthy and big
i feel so happy

i feel happy...when i be with nature
and far away from human..............
heaven







2 comments:

  1. ala siannya kita...hahaha nasib baik emosi kita ni bukan permanent, berubah2, payah sungguh jadi manusia hahaha. K. Mi nak pi berkebun tepi rumah, semalam try tanam sayur, hari ni nak try tanam labu n pokok inai, tak pakai kasut, earthing, lama dah tak main tanah, tenang jiwa.

    take care, weyda -love-

    ReplyDelete