song

Loading...

Sunday, November 27, 2016

my story and my curse



i’m bleeding right now
you’re my therapy..so i tell you
if i can show you now, my mouth is bleeding
and the blood already dry….

i’m an open book, please learn from my story :)

mom want to bring me to hospital….but it is just a small cut…..
i don’t want to live with monster anymore…i’m tired…….
but it is fun to play with them….



  
ok take the picture…ahahahhahah
ya you can say…i lie…and acting…and spoil..it’s lipstic
not much blood and it doesn’t hurt at all
why my family stop that fighting? i just can’t stand to see his face anymore

who make it?
ofc big bro..he punch my face…see, can you imagine he can punch girl
idk…what will happen with his marriage…ahahaha
and with his bad attitude
good luck new big sis….actually you should know about him better
before choosing any “bad boy”  to be your husband………………..


You should choose people with the same background and you know better about them, not like..just know for 2 week than you agree to marry him. And because you see he have good parent and you’re friend with big sis –same religious school-. It doesn’t mean he is nice. He have a very bad temper. And that is why..lot of girl run away.. Instinct.  If you think you’re light, then he is the dark and weak and need to be kill. On semester break, i went home, just to see he fight with dad, and want to kill each other. Mom just should  ignore them…and let them kill each other, but she stop them.


And mom said..maybe…after marrying you…he could change to be a better muslim ahahahaha. You can change him? ofc i disagree… Cause i see a lot of example…….

and then they’re crying….ahahaha stupid woman.

i think i should stop calling him big bro…i don’t have brother anymore
i hope he get the karma… no forgiveness from me
not hope..but karma is waiting for you dear ahahahaha
i won’t hate human..i just wanna teach them some lesson, so they could be better


i just wanna stab him with knife…but mom is so sad………………….
i won’t mind with bad karma….
if i stab him with knife, someday i’ll be stab back with the knife
but..if that knife can teach him some lesson…..not to be arrogant
then i won’t mind  sacrificing my self…i’m not afraid of death….

i just want him to die, he doesn’t deserve to be on this earth
or…he don’t deserve to be near me……………………….

and thank you to cousin he “hug” me and bring me into my room…
shitttt….. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate you…ya go and protect that demon hehehehehehe

i think if they don’t get involve in that fighting.…it will be me or him die…
i can’t stay in one place with him………………………………………………


ya..i know..it is bad to talk about people and their evilness

ya..see..i have a lot of good example in my family…that is one reason why i choose not to get married. I see mom suffer, aunt.and a lot more example.

Front of people, they’re like angel…acting, behind …they’re demon………..


p/s: and anything that will happen in your marriage after this..
not my mistake….i’m not always cursing people…cause i love all human
but you already cross the line…you’ll not be happy as long  as you are alive
this is my curse to you….

p/s: and don’t feel pity for me cause i’m girl…i’m not girl and i’m not boy… i’m something else….
Battle field is my place…i love to drink demon’s blood…
ya..i know..this life is like yin yang…black and white…
without it…this world won’t exist…

nooooo…my dress also…have blood hurmmmmm -_____-!!!!!!!!!
why princess..get involve with fighting aishhhh
you're just stubborn





i want that hand…that punching hand to disappear…abracadabra….hehe
let him suffer a little by little….if he die instantly/immediately,it won’t be fun
lets him suffer…that is a good idea…let him alive for a little while…my toy…

you know what he did…to my lil bro bro before 1,2,3 day before he passed away
he kick lil bro bro…cause lil bro touch his thing, it doesn’t make any sense to get angry 
cause of simple thing…and then on the day lil bro die..he cried like hell….
demon do cry….
i hope him die…







family be like...i'm bleeding...and they laugh loudly outside my room.....
ahahahahahahahahahaha
i too laugh at myself.......
so can you teach me about family...i don't understand bout family

family= demon and monster


maybe family is like...when one of them hurt
we should laugh...that is family yaaaaaaaaaa


if i cry...should they cry with me.....
they don't pass my test....... hehehe 

my friendship test...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment