song

Loading...

Monday, November 28, 2016

my journey begin....



yeay i already book one rent house, room
and it cost Rm 250 month…ok i can afford that

i’ll be missing my garden, this home, my mom
but i don’t wanna stay with demon……………….

i will return to this land on the day
after the demon die burning in flame
cause i don’t wanna see his face anymore
he shouldn’t exist
when he die, they shouldn’t put him in grave
cause he doesn’t belong to this earth
i think mother nature –earth- also angry with him so much

ya, i’m so angry
i already reach my limit

idk..it is coincident or what…
but everytime i angry at person/people… Something bad will happen to them
no, i’m not using dark magic..maybe because i angry at the right person………
and my word turn to be real……………………………………………………………………………
that is why, i’m not sesuka hati cursing people, eventhough how bad they are
cause i always hope, they will change for the better
i want them to have a better life, i always forgive….

this time…my heart already explode… and won’t take back my word……………..



p/s: dear princess?
why it should be this serious????
can you laugh and smile like always

i'll smile on the day he die..............

No comments:

Post a Comment