song

Loading...

Sunday, November 27, 2016

my decision



i should teach you about “love”
but i end up fighting with demon
if you want to learn about
patience and forgiveness…you need to learn from someone else
i’m not a good example………….

ofc..friend will be shocked..cause for them. I’m the most patient person, and not angry type of people… -____- no, you’re wrong dear

my character…i can’t stand to see bad people
rude people…i just wanna kill them…ya my true character
that is why i get involve in so many fight huhuhuhuhuhu -in past-

and friend love me too…. and keep telling me about their story
from my childhood until now…

i don’t like to see people bullying other people… i just can’t
even that is not my problem

but some people are not worth it to be pity at….
they should learn the lesson…and we shouldn’t get involve with their problem
we help them, they stab our back…kick their face back bwahahahahahahaha


mom already agree with my request
i want to move out from this house
if not..i will take knife…and let him taste the blood hehehe


and i don’t think i’ll return to this house  anymore bye bye…
ya..i’ll just go back home..to take my thing…………………………….


i’ll miss my roses, my pumpkin…please don’t die…i gonna leave you at dark castle
don’t worry people will love you, cause when they miss me, they will stare at you
and will take a good care of you… i love you


ofc..dad won’t agree..but who care…i’m always stubborn
and hey cousin….grrrrrrrrrrrrr don’t hug me  tightly..
boy is not allow to touch me!!!!!!
i bite cousin hand…good for him and say get lost


i don’t wanna hurt anyone..but he defend that demon…ya he is a good friend to that demon. Can he see, that demon punch my face, and my mouth already bleeding…If he a good guy, he will punch back that demon, not stopping me….


mom said everyone is angry at that demon, but what i see, they do nothing. I don’t believe mom. 
They must love that demon sooooo dearly. And hate me so much…


everytime mom fighting with dad..she will text the message to me… to let me know about what happen in home. Mom, you shouldn’t tell me… Cause i’ll hate anyone that hurting weak people. That are soooo rude. I’m not patient like you.


dad, he already change a lot….but who care…. No..dad won’t beat mom…they’re just yelling at each other…But dad will beat, his own child……For unnecessary reason.

and my character

me: STOPPPPPP YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT. DON’T FIGHT FRONT OF ME

and dad listen a lot to my word/advise…and  mom said…he is shy with me…..
maybe he scare with me la~la~la

ofc mom and dad love me so much….but my heart already broke………………………………………
i love them so much……Now he is a very good dad..you should believe me
ex monster
and i’m their princess….
…see demon learn that behavior from ex monster

TIME TO Run away from home……………………….
What  should i bring..???????????????????
it is getting fun..my freedom

a few cloth…my two lappy……my blanket….my heart pillow, my book…
i wanna stay alone…..


this plan..must take a month…cause i need to find new place…and arrange the thing….
please pray for me…ya i just can’t stay at this place anymore….it hurt like hell

ahahahahahaha


 

No comments:

Post a Comment