song

Loading...

Monday, November 14, 2016

ancient symbol- infinity



ancient symbol


hurm.. i’m sharing it with cousin n friend.  One of my friend, she can do automatic writing. Automatic writing is like, you don’t read any book, or you don’t get that information from anywhere and suddenly you just write it, and you couldn’t stop writing, you just need to transfer something inside your mind into letter/word, if not your head will explode.

few years ago, she called me …i don’t remember night or day..confuse

she: mi, i couldn’t stop writing, i’m exhausted it feel like my head gonna explode.

me: go get some rest, try to sleep and eat your medicine..

-if you can hear her voice at that time, you’ll feel sad-



that is why i don’t want her to write at that time. Even i love ancient knowledge so much . 
I think she need to rest and keep calm. And then, please come back to this battle arena.

Meeting with her feel like, i’m listening to my favourite song haha.




And this year. I met with cousin. I told her about automatic writing.. We become night owl that day , we talk and talk, time move so fast, and suddenly it’s already near six am. She said.


she:  i know, I read about it. Automatic writing  is a painful process, people that go through that process/phase might end up in hospital. Pass out. But it is interesting, right?

me: it is interesting, but when i look at her, it is painful. tak sampai hati T T

she: ya..it is painful. I wish i’ll meet with that kind of people. I just want to know everything about this world.

me: same…i want to know everything too

she: a lot of my friend said, “what is the use to think about that” “it’s unnecessary” it is so frustrating to hear that…after i met  with a lot of people in conference, class. My perspective already change from logical thinking to out of box…

me: we’re curious…how can we stop from thinking? we’ve brain, right? That is why God give brain to us. to think…

she: -____-!!! ya



 ........................................................................................................................................................


i share it with friend..And suddenly, we feel too burden, we need stop, it is too heavy for us. I read and she listen-i read ancient knowledge from automatic writing-, and then friend said… 

she: what is that… That symbol. what is the meaning?






me : i don’t know…

and then…i found that symbol in cartoon story, The CHARACTER in that cartoon, waving their hand, like eight. At last…so it mean, infinity… anime anohana the movie -





















and then this star...
merkaba star

her automatic writing...
she wrote about Merkaba Star
and about true love...
























































ok..love..
sharing my experience
my story
i love me

No comments:

Post a Comment