song

Loading...

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

today was a fairytale



awww it is a sad song T T cry an ocean
maybe that is why i don’t have this song
teardrop on my guitar
this is not my favourite song, but it is still a beautiful song
ofc, i can’t listen to this song everyday, it’s too sad huhu

this part:
he says he’s so in love
he’s finally got it right
i wonder if he knows
he’s all i think about at night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbkvLYrEvF4




today was a fairytale, i like that song..cause it sound happy
i like this part: ya only that part, cause i’m obsess with time/time travel n fairytale bwahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1JjxrvaxJM

time slows down
whenever you’re around la~la~la
me: what a pretty voice, beautiful voice

i think this is my first time, listening to this song






 ............................................................................................................................................





most  of time, i don’t give a damn about love song and heartbreak
cause i always happy in my imaginary fairy2 tale, my own world
there is no human in that world bwahahaha they’re uninvited

sometime, friend told me about their heartbreak love story

i be like…
he’s not even handsome, why are you sad -___-!!!
how could he do that to you..awww pity my lovely cute friend -____-!!!
and then we laugh… crazy kah kah
haha sometime, you need this kind of heartless friend like me
i learn a lot from them…about heart
how human feel

example:
few month ago, mom  asked me….
what girl will feel, if their fiancée want to postpone their  marriage ceremony

me: mom, i don’t know how to answer your question. if that is my marriage, it is not he who want to postpone , but me ahahahaha. And not only that, i’ll cancel that marriage. i feel so happy  doing such thing. You should ask her this quest –my cousin-

mom: -____-!!!! ahahahaha

cousin: ofc, she will feel very very  sad. Especially if she got…very handsome fiancée, like that actor/model.

i forgot what she told us. But something like, from my understanding,  Got him today, and marry him tomorrow. Couldn’t wait anymore. That is how human feel, when they’re truly in love.

bertabahlah manusia2 kah kah

cousin ii: how about you get married…

me: me??? i’ll get married, next life -___-

cousin ii: ahahahaha i be lizard and you be frog in next life…how can you get married then.

me: ahahaahaha

p/s:  they’re crazy…but i’m the craziest -___-!!

next life, maybe i’ll be snow, air, water..cause in this life i’m burning fire, and tick tock tick tock to explode. You know, what is heaven for me? Heaven is a place without any creature/human and their dizziness. That is heaven. Only me. Peaceful place. exhausted with drama. I should stay away from human, as possible as maybe, as much as i can.

happiness is me and my game..ya warrior princess game...i'm  gamer

No comments:

Post a Comment