song

Loading...

Saturday, October 29, 2016

moment...craziness..song





ya this song...
i hate you, i love you
scaryyyyyy


listening to diz song make me want to write like this:

please
its scary
can you see
i don't want her or him
i want me -____-!!!!!!
i want me?
ooo diz sound weird...wateva
i love me
cannot share me with human
cause i don't share me with anyone

dear me
human iz soooo weird
so we need to tell them
its just

only me, myself and i
and hug potato for a better life ahahaha
may penguin will always be with you
ya happy feet

i don't watch it yet...

......................................................................................................................................................



when dark monster taught a lot of dark thing to innocent light princess -____-!!!
this is how she react...

reality: T T yin yang -feel like hell to accept dark-

so, she run away to light side, her nature, her home
not whole/not complete but
that is her dream world
 only  half of her alive -light side-
 innocent little princess
in white world

she said: bye2 dark :P wekkkk
dear lil princess, why you do that? 
don't you love him too?

maybe...she want to teach him some lesson
who know...

hurm....
so what happen to them..next...
the last thing i could imagine about him
what i saw in that mirror world
and they also told about that legend.........-thanks, for lovely fairytale-i love u-
he cried blood tear...in that dark world
why cry?

cause he lost his light huhu

maybe he understand about love
and need his light back....

she already sulk with you
hurm dear dark monster
what to do now to win her back ?

good luck



link 
apa yang aku merapu ni adoyai
wateva


p/s:i'm not in anyone side
i'm just fans...
and i don't have that kind of love
what i learn from that fairytale -light and dark-

i think dark understand about love more than me
they can love hard and suffer...
but it is scary

ok..hiding in my blanket..cause their love story..is soooo scary.....

No comments:

Post a Comment