song

Loading...

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Angelina Jordan- Fly Me to The Moon

repeat song

ya..she look like old soul haha
how old are you dear?

Greek Goddess
Fly Me to the Moon
N Let me Play Among the Stars
 
You are What i long for
                                                                  All i worship n Adore

Fill my Heart with Song
N Let me sing Forever more

You are What i long for
All i worship n Adore

in other words
I love Me so much muahahahaha

in other words
please be true









..........................................................................................


don't like homework
i just like to daydreaming
i want to be free from anything
freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooom

Fly me to the sky
let me Play with star dust



No comments:

Post a Comment