song

Loading...

Sunday, September 4, 2016

ketsuraku automation

last night cousin share this song with me

i like this song, love it...u should try to listen

if you like it..you're the same with us ahahaha -use earphone..so you can feel the song-

again..it always 3 of us become night owl muahhaha




we like this part

With my speechless calm eyes
Nothing is coming to rise


Michishirube ni to otoshita chiisai ishi
Kurakute atari ga mienaku nari sou na toki mayotta boku o kidou shuusei sa!
Risetto nante shinakutatte restart!" 




i like this part

i see an image of a child wearing a fake smile on tv,
and i can’t be heal by such image –zombie=living corpse-scary T T
with my speechless calm eyes, nothing is coming to rise
when i can’t see through darkness , i change my path

 

p/s: it is good to find people that have same tune as me
but..lemme be alone...this life is infinity...
so i need to rest as long as infinity haha...when i feel okay...then i'll start to explore again
........................................................................................................................................................

[Defective Automation]

When, at what time, at which point
Did I up and lose it completely?
Just meaninglessly searching for some deep purpose
The fruit rotted and fell while reality ran amuck and ripened

Awareness sometimes forgotten on the path illuminated by the moon
With all everybody’s carrying on their shoulders, I realize today’s already ending

Are these the kind of days we wished for?

With my speechless calm eyes
Nothing is coming to rise
A pebble dropped onto a signpost

When I could no longer see the through the darkness, the me who was lost changed paths!
A “restart” rather than a “reset”

Nothing there
No one there

Where’s here, and on that note, who am I?

So what if I don’t always know! Even so

In my surroundings, faster than the speed of any thoughts
Everything’s moving... and I realize! It’s a trap!
A surprising pitfall!

I’ve already dug through to find my dream
Without the light’s shine, I’d fall in the end

As a living corpse

I can’t even be healed by that random image of an
Insincerely smiling kid on the TV

I see myself overlapping yet somehow I keep on doing the same old things

With my speechless calm eyes
Nothing is coming to rise
A pebble dropped onto a signpost

When I could no longer see the through the darkness, the me who was lost changed paths!
A “restart” rather than a “reset”
Nothing there
No, no one there 

©LyricsTranslate








No comments:

Post a Comment