song

Loading...

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

fairytale time...night dreamer


hurm
my dark side
the darkest side of me

hi..my darkest side of me
what you want to tell them?


1. pretend to be weak -walaupun memang semulajadi lemah aahahahha
2. smile at your so call enemy -we don't have any enemy just pretend haha
they want to play , we need to show them how we play it.
3. don't get involve with so call -the highest one- -____-!!! be mystery
be snobbish and lone ranger ahahaha

highest one?????
yup..something like..example: king group, government  hahahaha
or highest. mightiest, strongest, holiest
avoid...stay away from them -___-!!!

everytime they kick us
smile...
with darkest smile
give it to them

count and don't forget what they did....
this life is like wheel :P 
ahahahaha

p.s: princess is so angry..but why she is smiling
everytime..she got rejected and kick
instead of angry or cry
she smile and feel so happy



me: dear mystery so call princess, why you laughing everytime they hurting you
princess: cause i love the "feel", the feel of pain...it give me the strength
me: hurm
princess: do you feel it...the pain...deep inside your heart....
me: O_O O_o!!!

princess: i can't wait the day i step on each of them...just imagine it...hahahaha
that is why i laugh...i cannot strike first...that is against the rule...we don't start the fight
they need to start it..then..it will be their dead end. Me and them end..hehehehehe

me: wow...but it will ruin you..that kind of mentality
princess: nope...negative meet negative= positive.




No comments:

Post a Comment