song

Loading...

Monday, August 22, 2016

my crazy moment



we need to be the real version of us
speak what is in our heart

if they don’t like us, the door is open for them to get out from our life
and no need to ever show their face anymore
like i said before, don’t give them second, third chance
 i hope someone like that bullshit to disappear puffffff like magic

don’t be fake
be the real you
so you won’t attract false environment, false reality, and get tired cause you’ve to acting to fit in with their EXPECTATION!!!!! you should be like this, you should be like that. You already change, i feel sad… Do you think i’m your puppet!!!! I’m not changing, it is you just don’t know who i am.

show me the real version of you
if i don't like you, i leave you, settle..then you'll meet your group type of people
if you don't like me, you leave, settle... then i'll be free from moron hurm

i really confuse about human…why i need to stay with human?
they give us a lot of heartaches… so i need to avoid them as much as i can.

what i can say at this moment…
everytime my heart feel hesitate about something or someone. Does it mean i should avoid them, or it mean opposite? ya, until now, i’m so confuse about this. Cause, i really wanna protect myself, i don’t want she to get hurt anymore.
maybe, the answer is, i should avoid them. Ya i’ll try this answer. I’ll try to do this kind of solution.

and..the next thing that i’m confuse about.

should i come to them, or they come to me ?
and i want to try, “they come to me”  i’m satisfied with myself, my own self,  i don’t need a lot of drama. Why i should interrupt their life. i already in peace with myself, everything is complete.

and..the next thing that i’m confuse about.
if i already try once, and it not working. Should i try one more time? It is okay, if  it is machine unworking , then i could fix and try one more time, but this is human.  Should i stab his/her heart. So it will functioning well.

So, i guess, the answer is, i should only try one time. If it not working, you should avoid that person, and settle all the problem with him/her, and you should stay away from that human. Don’t get attach with them anymore.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
And please, if i come into your life, that is a very big step for me to step into stranger’s life. So better appreaciate and remember bout me, “someone special” exist in your life for a while, and then she gone cause you piss her off, or i just crazy person, that enjoy alone time so much and leave all human. Don’t piss me off with your drama. I can’t be open like i use to be anymore. It feel like locked heart. Ya..it is truly locked. I don’t know how to open it. A lot of weaknesses. I promise, not to share my problem with anyone anymore, i’ll keep it to myself and settle it by myself. Cause my heart is toooooooooo sensitive. Why you’re so sensitive….

T T it is hard being me. ok bye..i want to hide in my cave

No comments:

Post a Comment