song

Loading...

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

little do you know...



today some said to me
he: do you already choose your future husband to be
me: single and not available, i’m already 1000 years old..
-____-!! hurm old very old ish ish…nenek kebayan (old witch).
he: i want you..don’t care bout nenek kebayan

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
again..today in history -________-!!!
i think, i just gonna be like my cousin…she already 50 something but she look like 30 something
and she don’t want to get married. Ya she is soooo beautiful like princess and nice toooooooo…

me: why u don’t want to get married?
cousin: i just don’t feel to get married
me: but…a lot of people asked for you to be their wife -____-!!  how many you already reject?
cousin: just old story…no need to recall hahahaha
me: 20 people… and more
cousin: ya..something like that

p/s: until today..at her fifty..still some people ask her to be their wife…like always she just smile. and the end.








i’m crazy..maybe they just don’t see how crazy i am…
i’m such a mess… but i don’t care! i love me..and only me
hope no one will be sad…and always be happy..cause
it’s so unlucky if you get someone like me…………….
you don’t have any idea bout me…i’m just crazy……………
i should be in mental hospital ahahahaha..and somehow i am not in there hurm
what is marriage?? wateva the answer is…it is just not for me…hurmmmmmmm

yeay this life is for happiness…yeay love you all..love myself.. i love me…





link
link



No comments:

Post a Comment