song

Loading...

Monday, July 4, 2016

crazy thinker



that boy is so crazy ahahaha i couldn’t stop laughing
ya, go go team
they could not be stop
crazy in craziness

ya sometime, i just feel like, i want to kick his face -_____-!!!
ya please control your craziness hurm
this devil ahaha
gila punya jahat
takpe jahat, jangan pengecut!


even when we’re in the same level
it doesn’t mean i have to agree with them
even if they’re soooo right about that ahahaha

why?
hurm, cause i’m crazy too
my action can not be predict
i will make my own decision
rather to agree or disagree
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
they that i talk/speak about…hurm
they don’t follow the rule
they love to break the law
aish
me?

i love to follow the rule, only if the rule give me huge/a lot of benefit ahahahaha
if it give me a lot of trouble ofc i will break it and rebel ahahahha

me:
if i follow this system…how much damage it will cause me
how much benefit?? hurmm

hurm ya lemuria
dear lemuria…i miss you muah..
opps so sudden
cow make me remember about lemuria ahahaha
 

p/s: me… i want to teach you to be strong
commit suicide isn’t the right choice ahahaha
u think you escape ahahahaha but what you don’t know
you’ll have to repeat this hell kind of life again and again
so, if you’re tired of starting over and over again, quit/stop GIVING UP!!!!!!!!
be warrior ya…don’t make me feel shame!!!!!

do you know…
how it feel, i mean“death”
it feel so lovely ahahaha

p/s: didn’t pray isya yet ahahahaa..
ok off to meditate state…cya
time for my next level is around the corner…. ^^ feel happy for me yeay..bye2 uni
God, i  don’t want that uni anymore….bring me somewhere else ahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment