song

Loading...

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

ya can't stop thinking



example
see, when i wish to have a mother
or mom wish to have me, cause child will make her happy through her bad days
look she felt the pain 

i feel bad
it feel like it is all my fault to cause pain to my mother
mom told me
it is easy to gave birth to me, it just took a short time

mom: among ur sibling, you just took a short time
me: how long?
mom: idk, i sat on hospital bed and then you came out, without need to wait for long period…
me: it must be really pain, right?
mom: ya, but when i saw my baby face, all the pain gone
me: -____-!!!  (every mom said such thing...i just don't get it)
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
hurm… mom’s character is different from me…every mom is warrior queen
i’m warrior princess and will never be queen cause i don’t like king ahahaha
i wish i could limit the damage
i wish i won’t cause too much suffering for anything animal/human
sometime i just wish i won’t cause any suffering -__________-!!

No comments:

Post a Comment