song

Loading...

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

next level

i know what you want to say

next will be our turn

 -smile-

even when we're apart
we're like twin
ya..your vibe attract your tribe

 you talk/speak like mine
and i be like ahahaha smile
-fairy tales-



this life is infinity
rise your level of consciousness and embrace this miracle journey

i couldn't say much 
your heart
your journey
feel it
let me hug u
i know it hard ahahaha

sebenarnya sudah berapa lama kau disini?
rasa sesuatu hurm

 



p/s: ahahahaha fairy tales for crazy people like me kah kah

ok back to reality

me and mom

me: mom, that day i heard voice and i'm sure, i'm not dreaming. I see you praying at that time
and i couldn't move and say anything. He speak a very strange language.

mom: why you didn't tell me? (she mean on the spot)

me: ahahaha cause i don't think it's necessary to tell you. But the voice gone when i read some
verse from Quran. it's so scary. That voice kind of seru/calling for something. Like ancient language.
-___-!!!

not always to hear weird voice...
just sometime...not more than ten time...from my childhood till now..if i count

ya..weird haunted ghost story ahahaha not harry potter kah kah


cya..gonna pray subuh huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment