song

Loading...

Saturday, June 11, 2016

bed time story 2



mom be like
mom: do you wanna do your teeth ?
me: teeth ??
mom: ya teeth
me: how much it cost?
mom: RM 3000 hehe

me: (me in heart : 0_o !! are you kidding me mom)no thank you, my teeth already pretty

mom: if you put brace, it will look good, and more beautiful. I like to look at their teeth after doing the treatment. It take one year. That is price for non-government hospital, in government hospital they only cost about RM 1000.

me: with that money i can buy food, many food (or maybe book), oo i thought it only cost RM 60 like that ahahaha.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
again
mom: do you wanna do laser to your eyes. You still young and will use your eyes for a long period.
me: laser?
mom: It cost RM 7000 but i think it worth it.

p/s: at first i agree to get the treatment after that i changing my mind. With that money, i think, it should be use to something that will give more benefit like, cost for studying. ahahaha. Me…it hard for me to even use powder on my face ahahaha. Thanks God, cause giving me non-problem skin. Maybe God be like

“this girl is crazy, if i give her problem/sensitive skin she wouldn’t know how to take care of it. And mess up.”ahahaha just kidding

i like sweet smell and everything that smell like flower. I just need simple thing, like shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, clorox, detergent to clean my cloth. That is it, but i do spend a lot for book ya huhuhu and i do like color, but not to be use on my face wakakaka. I’m not doll.

see, my mom always treat me like princess. She is miracle in my life. Lucky right? To have mom that love me so much, and don’t mind spend a lot of her time and money for her child. Thanks God. If the past life is real, maybe i kind of princess but stubborn one and act like boyish and always make Queen and King worried. wakakaka. kidding.

me: mom, can i be cleaner? gardener? i want my own money, when will i work?
mom: nope, work with me!!!!be cleaner and gardener around this house ahahaha and finish your study!!!!
mom: do you want to try cooking?
me: nope ahahahaha (i hate cooking, it is nightmare, thanks cousin cause helping with cooking)

 p/s: spoil me! lazy...
i want my own money, and will spend it on earth and make it beautiful and paint it with rainbow color
dreaming...huhuhuhuhhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment