song

Loading...

Sunday, May 29, 2016

the destroyer



childhood memory time

i remember at that time, i think he was a very cool boy, i just want to be friend, but he think i’m so annoying, he don’t like i’m following him. Maybe lil me, just want some role model.

same with her, she always think that i’m so annoying. She got jelous, and she wrote something on paper, that said and describe about her jelousy. When i’m big enough to read/understand. Totally she broke my heart into pieces. 

and with lil bro, cause people always teach me about hate. So i always think he was so annoying, i don’t like him following me. I be like “if i’m home, could you please play outside with your friend, don’t stick around/with me!” Lil sibling always look at their sister like role model, someone they like.

but now, i think it’s cool cause they don’t like me. So i could reject them now ahahahahaha. Lil me, don’t know how to hate or rejecting people, cause she have a lot of love.

It’s so funny, at time i want to cut any tie/relation with her/him, cause i already fed up. At time my anger at worst stage, i just have no heart no more/heartless, they come begging like “please, i wanna stay with you!!!!”

Don’t you know how much i hate you? Do you know? For how many years, i’m patient with your bad behavior. Hey, you already broke my heart! you already satisfy! satisfy with your revenge. You know what? Ya totally, you lost me. Get lost! ya from now on, you’re no one to me. I’ll be totally mean with you.
I don’t want to hit you back. I just want you to disappear… lil punishment

at time my maximum anger came, someone will so sudden knock my door, smile and hug me. They’re crazy or what?

Ya i mean,it is not coincident cause everytime i losing control, can’t control my anger anymore. I’m not faking, or acting . I’m totally gone crazy. So much hatred. So sudden, they will appear, out of nowhere( they: people that i respect,love and won’t do any harm to them even if i’m crazy ahahaha). Ya, just to cool me down. haishhhhh.

p/s: Drama scene kah kah kah
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
 at this point. I want to teach you about love and hate/anger. This 2 force are totally strong.
Ya, if you says love is a very kind of strong power so the same goes with hate/anger.

I know about love, i always using this method but with anger, i just use it sometime.
i don’t mean to use it, cause i still can’t control it well, it’ll give a lot of trouble
love can activate your true potential ( i mean, activate your merkaba star)

same goes with anger, it also can activate your true potential if you use it at the right place.

ya, love.

I can call and attract people when i’m using love force. I mean,  i think about some of people, and i want them to appear and be with me cause i love them all so much. Ya ofc. they come and stay. Love force is so strong. So don’t play with it. Don’t have to use your handphone or whatsoever to call them. Just use your heart to call them.

ya, just telling you the secret . I’m not into the mood to attract people. Cause right now, i love being alone ahahaha. So, people of love, please stay away from me!!!!!!

Ya believe me, i’m surrounded by people of love. If i asking them to help me, they will. They’re just like that. They will be like, “you want me to stay with you?” “just stay here with me” “you want me to accompany you?” “if you need any help, just tell me”

but well… i wanna do it by myself, i don’t want anyone to help me! don’t ever!!!! stubborn me :P
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
ya, anger.

this one, i still can develop it yet. It is so strong force same with love. The last post, i teach you about heartless character (Evil King in trinity). And this one is anger character, In trinity teaching we call it as The Destroyer.

The Destroyer and illusion, they play with time. If you could understand about this character.
You will understand about time, parallel universe...ya...about time...
 

key: Heartless, Revenge, Anger, Illusion, Dark, Light… (world drama)

ok..will tell you later…if i’m not lazy...just fairy tale  la~la~la

No comments:

Post a Comment