song

Loading...

Monday, May 2, 2016

muffin-carrot

big sis said...muffin said

muffin: do i look like vampire?
big sis: nope..u look like carrot

-___-!! big carrot


hurmmm my lovely dovey nephew
hurmmm
ok..will wait for u to grow up
and bullying you muahahaha



crazy aunty -____-!!!

when he still baby...and i at home at that time
when he cried..i be like...

oi stop crying...and touch his forehead using only one finger wakakaka
ofc...will not carry him... i scared with baby -____-!! cause they're so small
and their head is so soft, they can't handle their on head, i mean they have no neck


his face...look like
combination of big sis, new big bro, lil bro
3 in one -___-!!


p/s: my old self...
i guess..i'm 4 at that time...and i carried lil bro...
and mom was so shocked...ahahahahahahaha...
she scared...i might drop lil bro on floor...nooooo..i won't do that bwahahahaha
now...i'm not so friendly with baby...but baby do like me... -____-!!!!

i can't forgot about one baby..she kept smile at me...and i be like "stay away from me"ahahahaha
and she didn't even look at mom...eventhough mom was in front of her and tried to get her attention...

she kept look at me... O_O...wasn't it scary

and lately...again orange cat (why they're so many orange cat around me)
...it gave me free kiss O_o!!! why u do that..and purr..purr..purr
i just give it some bread...it eat bread..believe me...really hungry i guess
give it big hug
and put it back outside my room...ofc cannot stay a lil bit longer with cat....
they will turn to be monster..believe me...and play like crazy, losing their mind


i feel annoyed ahaha..i like cat..and then i feel stress....
i'll help as much as i can...when i feel stress...put they away from me....


cya...i gonna die...don't finish typing my homework yet

No comments:

Post a Comment