song

Loading...

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

chicken


this boy make me feel like
i can't eat chicken no more...

ya..feel a lil bit guilty..cause..chicken is cute...

i'll avoid meat as much as i can -____-!!!

see...i'm easily influence by people of love...cause they're so sweet...
and their word...go straight into my heart huhuhuhu...can't ignore their word


p/s: ya..in my childhood..who ever dare to speak rudely/ or use high tone to me...
i won't listen..even if she and he said the truth..i won't care kah kah kah

cause for me...hey...you can talk/speak nicely to me...
i'm not that kind of..i mean people that need maximum voice...you just need to tell me nicely
cause i know..some type of people...they just need to be kick and slap...after that they'll
listen and obey you ahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment